Monday, June 13, 2011

Thanks for Your Support!

Thanks to everyone for your positive feedback on my appearance with Al Roker on "Wake Up with Al" this past Friday!

My inbox has been flooded!  I will continue to reply individually to your e-mails over the coming few days.  I am replying in the order in which they were received, so please forgive me if it takes a day or two to get to your specific comment or question.

Many of you have been asking for a link where you can see the segment online.  So far, that has not been posted to the show's website.  I'll keep an eye out and will be sure to post a link when/if it becomes available...

I will also be making additional posts with recaps of the items that I'm getting the most questions on.  So far, most of the questions seem to be focusing on the NOAA Weather Radio with Skywarn band.  I just made a post regarding that item here.

You will also see the blog return to "normal" this week now that I am back at home base - with daily postings concerning impending and ongoing significant weather situations, etc.

Thanks again!

No comments: