Thursday, January 12, 2012

Visits from Homeland Security Explained?


In a somewhat tongue-in-cheek post back in November, I remarked that I had noticed an increase in visits to the blog from the Department of Homeland Security.  The visits have continued to this date...

I think the following article floating around on the news wires today might explain why:  "Homeland Security Watches Twitter, Social Media..."

I think I'll stick with the headline I used in my post back in November for now.  Oh, and can somebody over there at Homeland Security at least give me a "like" on facebook while you're monitoring?  Thanks!




If you enjoy reading 'The Original Weather Blog', please be sure to "like" our facebook page.

You can also follow us on twitter!

3 comments:

Shamrock said...

Why in the heck is Homeland Security watching this site? Silly Homeland Security. Rob, North Carolina was just hit by what they are saying were 2 EF2 tornados....Now, I am no expert-but from the damage photos I'd say it's more like an EF3. What do you think? BTW-it's snowing and super windy here right now. I hope the power stays on

Anthill_Goddess said...

*Waves to Homeland Security* Glad you think this blog is entertaining and enlightening, also! I would have thought that you all would have a "weather guy" all to yourselves but if you prefer Rob's information who are WE to tell you otherwise!?

=D

Rob White said...

Shamrock,

I heard about those tornadoes. It's been so crazy around here this week that I haven't been able to look into them in detail. I'll take a look and get back to you with my thoughts...

I hope you enjoyed the snow (and with the power on)!